View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 02 Aug 2010, 17:27

I just got word that the debate was rescheduled for August 21. It was announced in the phone teleconference, but I didn't participate in it.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 03 Aug 2010, 10:48

Here is the announcement of the debate on Richard Gage's website:

http://ae911truth.org/news/41-articles/ ... dence.html

Coast to Coast Radio- On August 21st Mr. Gage will be putting forth AE911Truth’s evidence to up to 3 million mainstream viewers across the country while debating debunker, Dave Thomas, mathematician, physicist, and magician, who is founder of New Mexicans for Science and Reason. This debate follows a series of other debates that AE911Truth has engaged in with supporters of the official conspiracy theory.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 03 Aug 2010, 21:28

Scepcop wrote:
Coast to Coast Radio- On August 21st Mr. Gage will be putting forth AE911Truth’s evidence to up to 3 million mainstream viewers across the country while debating debunker, Dave Thomas, mathematician, physicist, and magician, who is founder of New Mexicans for Science and Reason. This debate follows a series of other debates that AE911Truth has engaged in with supporters of the official conspiracy theory.

Honest question here. Mr. Gage is calling Dave Thomas a debunker. However, if there is an "official" story out there and Mr. Gage is the one questioning it, doesn't that make HIM the debunker?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Chemist » 04 Aug 2010, 20:17

Something tells me that the delay is Mr. Gage slowly backing out of the debate.

Pseudointellectuals don't want to participate in debates where there is a level playing field.

Edited for typos.
Chemist
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 05:13

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 12 Aug 2010, 18:20

Here is an announcement and article about the upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast:

http://www.examiner.com/x-36199-Conspir ... o-Coast-AM
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 13 Aug 2010, 03:30

Scepcop wrote:Here is an announcement and article about the upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast:

http://www.examiner.com/x-36199-Conspir ... o-Coast-AM

Yo Scepcop, since you're "in the know," why wouldn't Steven Jones himself be participating in this debate?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 23 Aug 2010, 23:10

ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Here is an announcement and article about the upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast:

http://www.examiner.com/x-36199-Conspir ... o-Coast-AM

Yo Scepcop, since you're "in the know," why wouldn't Steven Jones himself be participating in this debate?


Steven Jones has not participated in any debates. He's probably not the debating type.

Besides the C2C program only wants Richard to participate remember? They said too many people is confusing to the audience.

Did anyone listen to the debate the other day? How was it? I hope it goes up on YouTube.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2010, 02:26

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Here is an announcement and article about the upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast:

http://www.examiner.com/x-36199-Conspir ... o-Coast-AM

Yo Scepcop, since you're "in the know," why wouldn't Steven Jones himself be participating in this debate?


Steven Jones has not participated in any debates. He's probably not the debating type.


Or more likely....he knows he's full of $h!t.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 24 Aug 2010, 04:08

ProfWag wrote:Or more likely....he knows he's full of $h!t.


Why do you say that? Jones has done many public presentations. You can see them on YouTube. He seems like an honest sincere guy.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2010, 05:13

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Or more likely....he knows he's full of $h!t.


Why do you say that? Jones has done many public presentations. You can see them on YouTube. He seems like an honest sincere guy.

Actually, Jones was a Professor so yea, he's good in front of people. He's done several debates as well. So, my comment was me trying to be comical to your statement, but I'll stand by it none-the-less.
but to answer your question, why would I say that? Uhhhhh, how's this for starters:
"On Sept. 22, 2005, BYU physics professor Steven E. Jones presented his theory that the World Trade Center collapsed on 9/11 as a result of explosive demolition — not from the jetliners that crashed into the twin towers. He was invited to several universities to present his theory, and was interviewed by major media outlets. In one interview, he went so far as to say that the 9/11 attacks were “puppeteered” by neo-conservatives in the White House as a justification to occupy oil-rich countries.
The university put Jones on paid leave, and he soon retired. He is regularly mentioned in discussions and articles about 9/11 conspiracy theories."

http://universe.byu.edu/node/4814
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Chemist » 24 Aug 2010, 05:27

I've listened to the highlights. Gage is still spinning his wheels about the same stuff that has been debunked long ago. Repeating something doesn't make it credible. It was a big disappointment in my opinion.

What I would like Gage to do is provide some witnesses that will go on record claiming that they actually set the thermite charges, that they planned the demolition and arranged to fly planes into the WTC. That would go a long way to proving his case.

...but I won't hold my breath.
Chemist
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 15 Jul 2010, 05:13

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby really? » 24 Aug 2010, 07:37

Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Or more likely....he knows he's full of $h!t.


Why do you say that? Jones has done many public presentations. You can see them on YouTube. He seems like an honest sincere guy.


You can be sincere and honest and still be wrong.
really?
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: 06 Mar 2010, 20:58

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2010, 05:08

The AE911Truth debate on C2C has been uploaded to YouTube. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzdSbjTEFcs
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2010, 05:10

really? wrote:
Scepcop wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Or more likely....he knows he's full of $h!t.


Why do you say that? Jones has done many public presentations. You can see them on YouTube. He seems like an honest sincere guy.


You can be sincere and honest and still be wrong.


True, but you've got to have a good reason if you're going to asset that he's wrong. Just because he challenges the official story doesn't make him wrong, which is all you folks are saying. You aren't giving valid arguments. You are giving spin and disinfo. That's not what truth seekers do.

Funny how you claim that anyone can be wrong, yet you never say that about Randi or Shermer.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 26 Aug 2010, 17:42

Scepcop wrote:
True, but you've got to have a good reason if you're going to asset that he's wrong. Just because he challenges the official story doesn't make him wrong, which is all you folks are saying. You aren't giving valid arguments. You are giving spin and disinfo. That's not what truth seekers do.

Funny how you claim that anyone can be wrong, yet you never say that about Randi or Shermer.

Randi, Shermer, and most everyone else who has ever lived can or has been wrong about something.
Well, except for myself. I've never made a mistake. I thought I did once but I was mistaken... ;-)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron