View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

ProfWag, a disturbing video that you can't defend

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: ProfWag, a disturbing video that you can't defend

Postby ProfWag » 27 Apr 2010, 21:02

Scepcop wrote:I hope you can answer my questions honestly in my last post though, putting aside all our differences. This isn't about skepticism or conspiracies, it's about many people dying for nothing but power and greed, which is WRONG WRONG WRONG.

I gotta admit Scepcop, and maybe I shouldn't feel this way, but I'm a little perturbed that you ask me to answer your questions for which I spend a great deal of personal time and effort into researching, and then receive no response from you to either challenge my thoughts or admit that you were wrong. It makes a mature debate impossible and makes me question your real intentions for this forum. Do you just want to post crap and spread false propoganda or are you truly interested in searching for the truth as you have repeatedly claimed in your posts and treaties?
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 30 Apr 2010, 18:50

ProfWag,

Do you realize how MIND CONTROLLED you are?

Here you are complaining about videos exposing the horrors of Iraq, claiming abhorrence to them.

Yet you hold the mass murderers and sociopaths behind this war, such as Bush and Blair blameless.

Obviously that can only mean that you are still under military mind control, which means you are NOT a freethinker or independent thinker, PERIOD.

One thing David Icke was right about. Our leaders who start this war and bomb thousands of children and innocent civilians have NO EMPATHY like the rest of us do. You see, we could never make decisions that allow cluster bombs to kill children. Yet these folks like Bush and Blair do. And they lose no sleep over it. They do not feel any guilt or sorrow over it. That's because they are SOCIOPATHS who have no EMPATHY with others. Thus they can commit mass murder with no reservation.

Yet you hold them blameless because as a military man, you are mind controlled under their training, and also, as a pseudoskeptic, you must always take the side of authority and establishment.

Do you realize this? Or are you still under the illusion that you're a freethinker?

In this video, Icke explains how these evil rulers that mass murder many people have no empathy:

One more thing:

David Icke said a brilliant thing in his 9/11 lecture. He said that the way to end wars is to make those who declare them fight on the front line themselves. If you do that, then Bush would run for cover at the sound of the first bullet.

HOW TRUE!

I wonder how he can get so many mind controlled US troops to fight and die for power, oil, and lies. Who in their right mind would do that?

If you study the battle of Alexander the Great, you will find that he rode into battle WITH his troops and fought WITH them. That's the mark of a true warrior. That's what gave him respect.

Today's leaders don't do that anymore.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 30 Apr 2010, 18:55

ProfWag wrote:First, I want to express my sincere appreciation for the removal of the video. I truly believe it was the right thing to do.
Next, concerning the reason we went to war or the numbers you have mentioned. I believe you are way off. Concerning Vietnam, roughly 60,000 Americans lost their lives between 1945 and 1975 in Vietnam. A staggering number but not quite "millions" as was expressed in the above post.
Concerning the Iraq War. It is impossible to determine how many Iraqi civilians have lost their lives. Again, however, I don't believe it's the "millions" as expressed above. Depending on which figure you want to use and which side of the fence you lean on can produce different numbers. However, one set of numbers appears to be the most accurate in my view. 10,000 Iraqi civilians have been inadvertantly killed at the hands of American and Allied Forces. During Saddam Hussein's reign, it has been estimated that he killed approximately 600,000 of his own civilians. Regardless of why we went to war, if those figures are accurate then our presence there, though costly in the lives of Iraqi civilians, has saved countless lives over the long run.
thereligionofpeace.com makes the point:

Iraqi civilians killed (all deliberately) in 2006 by the Iraqi resistance: 16,791.
Iraqi civilians killed (all accidentally) in 2006 by Americans: 225.

I will add this note as a former military person. The majority of people in 2005 with whom I spoke too, believed (under their breath as we were not really allowed to express "opinions" at that time) we should have been focusing on Afghanistan and Al Quaeda rather than Iraq. But, ciscop's correct in that the majority of those in the military do what we're told to do.

One final point I would like to make. Ask yourself this. If you were an Iraqi civilian, would you rather live in an Iraq under Saddam Hussein and his dictatorship or would you rather be living in Iraq today as a democracy? I certainly know which I would prefer...
Thanks again Scepcop for removing the video.

You never answered my question: Why do you have zero anger or criticism at Bush and Blair for starting a war and mass murdering many people, and getting a lot of troops killed for power, oil and control????????

As to your question, you should ask an Iraqi person about it. I'm not in a position to answer which regime was better as I do not live in Iraq.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 30 Apr 2010, 21:04

Scepcop wrote:
You never answered my question: Why do you have zero anger or criticism at Bush and Blair for starting a war and mass murdering many people, and getting a lot of troops killed for power, oil and control????????

As to your question, you should ask an Iraqi person about it. I'm not in a position to answer which regime was better as I do not live in Iraq.

I have anger and criticism towards Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden. The issue about whether it was for power, oil, and control is highly debatable which was my point in the post. It appears that you are the one who is mind controlled and not open minded to reality. War is hell Scepcop. Unfortunately, sometimes for the sake of humanity, it is necessary and innocent people are killed in the process.
From my "insider" point of view, I believe that Bush promised his Dad that he would finish what his Dad didn't do and that was punish Hussein for his invasion of Kuwait in 1991 (or did you forget that important point?) I am of the opinion that had Hussein never invaded Kuwait, we would not be in this war today.
You state that one of the reasons for this war was about oil. If so, please explain why in 1999 we were importing approximately 275 million barrels of oil from Iraq, but today, we are importing 100 million barrels LESS than before the war. If the war was about oil, why are we getting less? If it was about control, why are we leaving Iraq? What is your evidence that we will have permanent military bases in that country? I haven't seen any evidence of permanent bases. As for power, the U.S. aleady believes they are the most powerful country in the world. How much more power would they have if they ran Iraq? I believe much less. So you see Scepcop, I am of differing opinions with you on this subject.
You asked me why I have zero anger or criticism towards Bush or Blair. I won't go so far as to say I have zero anger or criticism (though I'm sure that based on my above assessment, it's probably less than you), but I will ask why you appear to have zero anger or criticism towards Suddam Hussein. Can you answer THAT?
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 May 2010, 19:55

ProfWag wrote:From my "insider" point of view, I believe that Bush promised his Dad that he would finish what his Dad didn't do and that was punish Hussein for his invasion of Kuwait in 1991

Yeah baby!
NinjaPuppy

Postby formosan » 26 May 2010, 22:14

Scepcop wrote:One thing David Icke was right about. Our leaders who start this war and bomb thousands of children and innocent civilians have NO EMPATHY like the rest of us do. You see, we could never make decisions that allow cluster bombs to kill children. Yet these folks like Bush and Blair do. And they lose no sleep over it. They do not feel any guilt or sorrow over it. That's because they are SOCIOPATHS who have no EMPATHY with others. Thus they can commit mass murder with no reservation.

Yet you hold them blameless because as a military man, you are mind controlled under their training, and also, as a pseudoskeptic, you must always take the side of authority and establishment.

I would say the conditioning of soldiers goes deeper than basic training and military life.

The conditioning starts with culture.

Little kids watch cartoons that make fighting look glamorous and clean; teenagers watch movies that make war's explosions and blood appear to be manly and heroic.

The whole culture is taught to hold soldiers in a kind of superstitious reverence.

This lifelong, cultural conditioning lays a solid foundation for the training, conditioning, and propaganda of military life.

Warfighters everywhere, good luck freeing your minds.
formosan

Postby ProfWag » 26 May 2010, 23:10

formosan wrote:
I would say the conditioning of soldiers goes deeper than basic training and military life.

The conditioning starts with culture.

Little kids watch cartoons that make fighting look glamorous and clean; teenagers watch movies that make war's explosions and blood appear to be manly and heroic.

The whole culture is taught to hold soldiers in a kind of superstitious reverence.

This lifelong, cultural conditioning lays a solid foundation for the training, conditioning, and propaganda of military life.

Warfighters everywhere, good luck freeing your minds.

Could you clarify what you mean by "propaganda of military life" please?
ProfWag

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups