View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Explosive Evidence Ted Olson DIDN'T Lie

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Explosive Evidence Ted Olson DIDN'T Lie

Postby ProfWag » 25 Mar 2010, 04:33

Gee, that attention grabber of a headline WAS kinda fun to write...
Anyway, here's evidence from the FBI showing that an emergency call was made to the operator from a hijacked plane. The number in the official document is, in fact, that of the Soliciter General. Feel free to look it up.
http://911myths.com/images/9/95/265A-NY-280350-302-22170-Unredacted.pdf

Sooooo, Scepcop, why don't you take this information over to your anti-government friends on that other board and show them this. C'mon, I double dog dare you.
ProfWag

Re: Explosive Evidence Ted Olson DIDN'T Lie

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 09:34

It's kind of funny how people claim that yo can't make a cell call from a plane. It happens all of the time. The tower may be 5 miles below you instead of 10 miles away horizontally. A low flying plane is even closer to the tower. I already posted a study that showed a surprisingly high rate of cell phone calls made from planes. This was published in a study in real peer reviewed journal.

PS Love the attention grabbing headline. I've been having fun writing them too.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Explosive Evidence Ted Olson DIDN'T Lie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Apr 2010, 18:15

Nostradamus wrote:PS Love the attention grabbing headline. I've been having fun writing them too.

The "National Enquirer" can use people like you. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups