View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2009, 03:38

This is perhaps David Icke's best presentation. It's a must see! We all need to realize what's going on before it's too late!

Here he presents how the shadow governments work, what their agenda is, and the illusion we're all under. Then he explains quantum physics, the nature of the holographic reality, and how elevating your consciousness from illusion will liberate you from all this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... icke&hl=en
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: David Icke's presentation at Oxford - AWESOME! MUST SEE!

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 05:40

hey wu
just a question
do you believe everything that is paranormal?
this david icke believes in reptilians, that he is the son of god and has written many conspiracy theories
really?.. a guy that believes in reptilians?!
george bush was ugly and not bright but definetly wasnt a reptilian
are there no off limits? im just asking... like believing in fairies sound childish, but believing in reptilians isnt?
just asking

for me david icke is way off
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Warrigal » 05 Aug 2009, 14:19

I have to agree with Ciscop when it comes to David Icke.

David Ickes book - The Robots Rebellion - was favourably reviewed by Duncan Roads, the editor of the Australian conspiracy 'zine - Nexus - some years ago.

Not long after that when Icke began pushing his reptoid theory, Duncan Roads challenged Icke over the honesty of some of his claims which led to Icke insinuating that Roads must be a reptoid himself!

Icke doesn't have much good to say about Duncan Roads anymore and from the looks of it, really is silly enough to think that a relatively obscure magazine editor in Australia is a double agent for a galactic conspiracy of lizard men.

However, as Roads, who does occupy a fairly high profile in Australian alternative media has discovered there are plenty of "alternative people" who love seeing conventional science and the gurus of social and political orthodoxy get a roasting, but may all the gods forbid that ANY icon of the New Age or any Enlightened Maaastah of trendy metaphysics ever be asked any tough questions or have allegations of malfeasance against him/her objectively looked into by of ALL people.....a...shock....horror.......ALTERNATIVE PUBLISHER!

When that happens, it has been my own personal experience that a lot of people in the peace and brotherly love crowd can cut up just as nasty as the worst of "fundies."

It has been my good fortune to meet more sensible and honest men and women engaged in paranormal work than fools and frauds.

All the same, I have met some decidedly "exotic" if not plain crazy individuals on the fringe who are obsessed with all things more weird than wonderful.

And along with them, the wannabe cult leaders and the would be Stormtroopers in search of a Fuhrer.

FWIW. - I do not think that David Icke is a fraud, but I DO think that he is one of the more obviously delusional people currently receiving public attention within the "paranormal" media.

I would even go so far as to say that he and people like him do more to trivialise and bring down public ridicule onto paranormal research then an entire Army of James Randis could ever do.
The Warrigal

Postby Scepcop » 05 Aug 2009, 20:26

Of course I don't believe everything paranormal. That is a total straw man.

I am not sure about Icke's reptilian theory, but some researchers that are very down to earth have told me that he does have a basis for it.

But this lecture at Oxford I posted is amazing and revealing, nevertheless. A man doesn't have to be right about everything to make an awesome speech that is very informative and wise. There is a lot of truth in it, that's the point, even if his reptilian theory is wrong.

Watch the speech and digest it. You won't regret it. Icke has charisma, he is a great speaker and connects a lot of dots well. He makes a lot of sense in this lecture, and some of it is probably true.

Remember I don't recommend something unless it's really really good.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 06 Aug 2009, 00:41

i dont know
reptilians is way off
ii know david icke, have seen some of his videos
for me he is planly dellusional

there some other stuff in paranormal that i say... I DONT KNOW
but reptilians is just a theory of his, he has no other basis that his own dellusions
reptilians are a raze that somehow lives amongst us and control us and we still dont know??... that just crazy and we dont have proof of that other than his word.

you know how i found out about reptilians?.. there was an episode on season 3 or 4 in CSI Vegas. and they mention it.. and i start searching and his name came along... i was impress to say the least.. is just pure madness, i think he actually believes what he writes and thats quite scary.

other than contemplating a guy being cheered on for his madness
i am not sure i care about the video
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups