[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Magic = Hacking the Hermetic Hologram : Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Magic = Hacking the Hermetic Hologram

Discussions about Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, the Holographic Universe and the Nature of Reality.

Magic = Hacking the Hermetic Hologram

Postby ksstanton84 » 27 Jun 2011, 11:49

From Brian Greene's book "The Hidden Reality"

"The strangest of all parallel universe proposals is one that emerged gradually over 30 years of theoretical studies on the quantum properties of black holes. The work culminated in the last decade, and it suggests, remarkably, that all we experience is nothing but a holographic projection of processes taking place on some distance surface that surrounds us. You can pinch yourself, and what you feel will be real, but it mirrors a parallel process taking place in a different, distant reality"

&

"If this line of reasoning is correct, then there are physical processes taking place on some distant surface that, much as a puppeteer pulls strings, are fully linked to processes taking place in my fingers, arms, and brain as I type these words at my desk. Our experiences here would form the most interlocked of parallel worlds. Phenomena in the two -I'll call them Holographic Parallel Universes- would be so fully joined that their respective evolutions would be as connected as me and my shadow."

"As above so below" ~Hermes Trismegistus

This is from one of my favorite YouTube channels:

The author of the video -who is a physics expert- seems real button lipped when I ask him about this, but someone discovered an uncanny resemblance between his ideas and Hermeticism:
When I saw this the first time it was like a bomb went off in my head.
ksstanton84

Re: Magic = Hacking the Hermetic Hologram

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Jun 2011, 22:01

Hmmm.... I'd suggest you introduce yourself to folks first and let us get to know you. . . things seem strange. . . even suspicious, when folks don't do such ;)
Craig Browning

Return to Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality