[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife : Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, the Holographic Universe and the Nature of Reality.
Post a reply

The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife

25 Mar 2011, 22:42

Re: The Beginner's Guide to Sex in the Afterlife

25 Mar 2011, 23:09

Possibly wishful thinking? Truthfully don't know for sure. Some say the Kama Sutra is a spiritual sexual experience. Myself? Sex is like pizza so as long as there's pizza in the afterlife, I'm good. And at least if I go to hell, I shouldn't have any problem with a fire-brick oven.

26 Mar 2011, 09:41

Though it sounds like a Poe, it's not.
Last edited by really? on 28 Mar 2011, 21:01, edited 2 times in total.

26 Mar 2011, 18:37

I don't have a clue wtf a 'poe' is and I couldn't even find anything by Googlin'. I do know about Llewellen Publishing however. They publish a whole slew of New Age and alternate religion, magick, etc. books. I have many of their books in my personal library.

Now as for this particular publication... Geeze, you mean to tell me that there's sex after death? I can't even use THAT as an excuse?

Is there no justice in this world or the next for that matter?

27 Mar 2011, 05:57

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Poe%27s_Law

28 Mar 2011, 10:49

My best guess is that this is about sexual energies or whatever, and the "guide to sex in the afterlife" aspect of it is a tongue-in-cheek way of examining said energies.

28 Mar 2011, 19:03

Arouet - Thanks for the link.

28 Mar 2011, 21:02

Post a reply