View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Sacred Geometry - Theory of Everything

Discussions about Metaphysics, Quantum Physics, the Holographic Universe and the Nature of Reality.

Sacred Geometry - Theory of Everything

Postby Scepcop » 30 Dec 2010, 00:15

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Sacred Geometry - Theory of Everything

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Dec 2010, 20:32

:shock:
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 30 Dec 2010, 21:29

NinjaPuppy wrote::shock:

Couldn't have said it better Ninja. I didn't rrealize the Administrator was so darn smart. First engineering, then physics, and now geometry. Man, I'm waiting with baited breath to see what expertise he comes up with next!
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Dec 2010, 21:38

Yeah, but.... "DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO????????????"
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 30 Dec 2010, 21:46

NinjaPuppy wrote:Yeah, but.... "DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO????????????"

I did watch the video although I was multitasking at the time so it didn't have my full attention. Seemed to be just demonstrating various geometric shapes (I've seen those balls at a store near me- absurdly expensive but now I kinda want to pick some up!). I must have missed the profound part but given the youtube comments apparently there was one. Did you catch it ninja?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Dec 2010, 22:14

Arouet wrote:Seemed to be just demonstrating various geometric shapes (I've seen those balls at a store near me- absurdly expensive but now I kinda want to pick some up!).

I had that exact idea as soon as I saw those Binky Balls or whatever they are called but then it seems the guy did just about everything that you can do with them on the video so I came to my senses and resisted the urge to purchase a few cartons of them.

I must have missed the profound part but given the youtube comments apparently there was one. Did you catch it ninja?

For me it was this realization that I understood it. :?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 30 Dec 2010, 22:57

NinjaPuppy wrote:Yeah, but.... "DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO????????????"

I tried, but I have a hard enough time with adding and subtracting...
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 30 Dec 2010, 23:10

NinjaPuppy wrote:I had that exact idea as soon as I saw those Binky Balls or whatever they are called but then it seems the guy did just about everything that you can do with them on the video so I came to my senses and resisted the urge to purchase a few cartons of them.

I like to fiddle with things so I'm sure I'd put them to good use at my office. But the packages are pretty small and at the store I saw them in cost about $40 IIRC so I'm not sure its worth it even for that!

I must have missed the profound part but given the youtube comments apparently there was one. Did you catch it ninja?

For me it was this realization that I understood it. :?[/quote]

In the youtube discussion the video was linked to Harramein's ideas and the secrets of the universe. I must have missed where that was king of thinking was talked about....
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Dec 2010, 03:26

So you are saying that since I understood that YouTube video, that I fully understand the secrets of the Universe? I am gonna go out and celebrate!!!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 31 Dec 2010, 04:17

NinjaPuppy wrote:So you are saying that since I understood that YouTube video, that I fully understand the secrets of the Universe? I am gonna go out and celebrate!!!

Heh. I'm just trying to figure out what that video had to do with a "theory of everything".
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 31 Dec 2010, 06:59

I'm speechless... I know that's a rare thing, but I really am amiss as to what to say. :?
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 31 Dec 2010, 12:01

Craig Browning wrote:I'm speechless... I know that's a rare thing, but I really am amiss as to what to say. :?

About what? I must be really missing something here! Please don't make me watch it again. What was the point of that video other than describing some neat geometry and product placing bucky balls?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Dec 2010, 20:14

Arouet wrote:Heh. I'm just trying to figure out what that video had to do with a "theory of everything".

He starts off with multidimensional space time of our Universe. Then he says, "for every action you have a reaction so nothing really happens unless it is relative to something else". Are you with me so far?

To begin this theory of everything, he discusses the problem of circle packing. Now I don't know about you, but I ship a lot of gifts by mail and take it from me, circles are a bitch to pack. Round item, square box, it's a real quandry.

Mr. Video then brings out the Bucky Balls. That threw me off a bit since I am easily distracted by shiny objects and those babies are shiny, and they come in the most excellent variety of, platinum, gold, silver and of course, basic black. For most women, those four things ARE the theory of EVERYTHING! Then he taunts me by showing that they can be made into a necklace and of course he goes beyond that by making pretty bezels to offset the necklace. Do I even have to get into how he then shows how to solve the problem of the circles collapsing into themselves? He uses diamond shapes!!!!! My heart is once again a-twitter!

To further prove that this video clinches the "theory of everything" allow me to quote Craig:
I'm speechless... I know that's a rare thing, but I really am amiss as to what to say.

"for every action you have a reaction so nothing really happens unless it is relative to something else". Nuff said.

:D
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Dec 2010, 20:23

If you still can't grasp the "Theory of Everything" basics in what I've just said, then go and buy your wife this:
It looks JUST like Bucky Balls but trust me, you will get EVERYTHING!

:lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 31 Dec 2010, 22:16

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought: he doesn't really say anything!

NinjaPuppy wrote:If you still can't grasp the "Theory of Everything" basics in what I've just said, then go and buy your wife this:

It looks JUST like Bucky Balls but trust me, you will get EVERYTHING!

:lol:

I bought her an absurdly expensive purse for christmas, does that count?
Arouet

Next

Return to Metaphysics / Quantum Physics / Nature of Reality