[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Best Evidence For The Existence Of Sasquatch : Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology • SCEPCOP Forum
View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussions about Unexplained Creatures and Cryptozoology. E.g. Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, The Jersey Devil, etc.
Post a reply

Best Evidence For The Existence Of Sasquatch

18 Nov 2013, 06:13

Here is a page I've put together showcasing the evidence I find most compelling.

Best Evidence For The Existence Of Sasquatch - Forensic, Audio, And Video Exhibits
http://undebunkingbigfoot.blogspot.com/ ... ce-of.html

I'd like to hear about anything you think I should consider adding or taking out.

Re: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Sasquatch

04 Feb 2014, 11:07

Wow man, that is a serious article on Big Foot. I don't, and may never really believe in it, until I see one in real life kind of like until I saw a UFO I didn't believe. But this is as close as it gets for me with evidence to making me almost believe.

Re: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Sasquatch

22 Nov 2015, 07:38

Post a reply