View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Discussions about Unexplained Creatures and Cryptozoology. E.g. Bigfoot, The Lochness Monster, The Jersey Devil, etc.

Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby Scepcop » 18 May 2009, 04:24

Dear all,

A guy I knew once who saw Bigfoot went around talk shows describing his experience. He sounded very sincere and articulate.

Here is his Bigfoot encounter in his own words in an email to me:

Subj:Finally, Jason's BIGFOOT experience!
Date:5/12/2001 10:14:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time

In April of 1996, a former business partner & I
were coming back from a meeting in Pensacola, Florida
on a week night, heading for home to Largo, FL. We
left Pensacola around midnight. We arrived in
Tallahassee approximately 4:00 am. I stopped & asked
a policeman at a convenient mart to give me directions
to a road that would take us from interstate 10 to
U.S. 19, so that we could avoid the rush hour traffic
that we would have encountered later in the morning if
we had continued via the interstate. Approximately 15
minutes into the ride out of Tallahassee, going south
bound on a road that bordered the east side of
Appalachicola state forest is where this experience
took place. I had just reached down to turn off the
radio, because the stations were out of range for good
reception, when I saw something on the right side of
the road. At about 200 yards is when I first saw it &
we were traveling at about 55 mph. I immediately took
my foot off of the accelerator and "covered" the brake
in case it was an animal that might move onto the
road. I then clicked my high beams on & this thing
lifted its head from a downward position to look our
way. It was squatting behind the top of pine tree
that had fallen through the forest right up next to
the road & looked like it might have been picking
through something like a bird's nest. In the next
moment, at about 100 yards, She stood up and put here
hands in front of her face to block my headlights and
starting walking backwards & I knew it was a female
"something" because of the long pendulous breasts that
were swinging back and forth on her chest. What I
could see of her face was just for a moment & it
seemed she had a terrified expression. Besides the
breasts catching my attention, I was amazed at the
palms of her hands, because they seemed to look
strikingly similar to a humans. And each finger &
thumb was stained with a dark, purplish color, and the
same color was on the tip of her nose. Her coat of
hair/fur was blond in appearance, at least in the
lighting of my headlights.

Her head seemed unusually small for the size of her
body & was set low in between her very broad
shoulders, almost as if she didn't have a neck. Her
face looked so bizarre to me that I can't think of any
mammal that looks like it. The best I can describe
it, is like a cross between a chimp & a pit bull. I
could see very light colored skin in between some of
the matted fur/hair on her body & I could clearly see
skin around the eyes, forehead & cheekbones. I
couldn't see any color to her eyes, but they glowed
like a cats eyes when light is shown in them & they
were very large in diameter. She did have a classic
hour glass figure. Very small waist in relation to
chest & hips. Not very much body fat, in fact, she
seemed very defined in her muscles. I remember seeing
striations of muscle in her forearms, upperarms &
shoulders. Her arms weren't really big, just very
defined. When she was walking backward, I noticed
that her gait seemed to have a woddle to it. As if she
were squatting a bit & knock knee, kind of like how
Grouch Marx would do that goofy walk, but just
backwards. And it really was amazing how big her hips
were, about as wide as her shoulders. I'm 6'4", and I
know she was at least 7' maybe closer to 8'.

As I was coming to a complete stop, just a few
yards past her, we were so close to her, that if
Dennis had had the window rolled down, he could have
reached out & grabbed her arm. That's how close we
were! I passed her at about 20 mph before we stopped.
As we passed her, Dennis got a view of her that I
didn't get to see since I was driving. He told me
that a few seconds after we had passed her, as he was
looking back through the window, he witnessed her
leaping from a standing position approximately 20 to
30 feet horizontal, 10 to 15 feet vertical and then
landing into a full blown sprint through the sand pine
forest. The reason Dennis had such a good view of
this was because my rear taillights were illuminating
the forest from having the brake on. And sand pine
forests in Florida don't have much undergrowth over 2
feet high & the branches on the trees don't start
until around 20 to 30 feet off the ground. So he said
he had a very clear view of this creature. He also
told me that he had never seen anything run that fast!

This experience completely shattered my belief
system into a million pieces & inspired me to do the
research that I have been fortunate enough to
accomplish. I tell people that this experience is
analogues to winning the lottery. I'm just one of
those few lucky people who know the answer to the
Bigfoot/Sasquatch mystery. I moved from Florida to
Bellingham, Washington in 1999 to be in an area where
research was more prevelant. One final note for the
skeptics, I know I can't prove anything just from my
experience, but I know I experienced something that I
believe to be a large hominid being with a witness who
we both agree that it was a "not normal" experience.

NAMASTE

Jason Valenti
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby Scepcop » 25 Jul 2009, 23:48

Here is Jason's testimony on the web.

http://www.sasquatchresearch.net/jasonvalenti.html
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby Scepcop » 29 Aug 2009, 00:16

Hi all,
After my interview on Ghostly Talk, I referred them to my friend Jason Valenti for an interview. Jason is a Sasquatch eyewitness and hominid researcher who is an outstanding articulate speaker and has a lot to share. Listen to him and I promise that you will be glad you did. So they scheduled him and just interviewed him on the 23rd. Sorry I forgot to mention it earlier. But it is archived at the link below, which you can download.

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/archives/200 ... edman2.mp3

I just listened to it and was amazed. It is heavy and mind expanding, and the interviewers said that they got more than they bargained for. It is not just a fancy tale of a Bigfoot sighting, but delves deeper into further implications concerning our origins, who we really are, and who really rules us behind the scenes. It's a must hear. You will be glad you did. So please listen to what Jason has to share. He is an outstanding speaker who has done years of research.

His website is at: http://sasquatchresearch.net

After Jason, they interviewed Stanton Friedman, the famous UFO researcher, author and top authority on Roswell. If you wish to listen to that segment as well, here is the download link.

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/archives/200 ... edman3.mp3

Thanks,
Vinstonas
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby Scepcop » 02 May 2010, 04:16

Here is another interview with Jason Valenti I found on BlogTalkRadio about his Bigfoot Experience:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nitecaller ... on-valenti
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby ciscop » 04 May 2010, 00:33

Scepcop wrote:Dear all,

A guy I knew once who saw Bigfoot went around talk shows describing his experience. He sounded very sincere and articulate.



again..
this doesnt mean ANYTHING
hitler and mussolini sounded sincere and articulate for a lot of people

you also think Icke has great points
while he is a madman going around telling stories about shapeshifting lizards

stop with that
it isnt an argument

if anything
it makes it worse for us to believe there´s actually a bigfoot
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby ProfWag » 04 May 2010, 01:42

Heeyyyyy, Bush was articulate! Oh, wait a minute... ;-)
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby ciscop » 04 May 2010, 06:27

how about obama cracking jokes at the correspondent dinners?
ooh that guy is smooth
i love america´s new president
he is so cool

now i dont want to change attention to bigfoot topic
it is not like this guy is inventing it all to get into the talkshow circuit and get a lot of money from it... oh wait a second..
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 May 2010, 19:24

ProfWag wrote:Heeyyyyy, Bush was articulate! Oh, wait a minute... ;-)

Wait a minute???? We waited 8 years for that man to say something intelligent and we got squat. :lol:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jun 2010, 01:54

ciscop wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Dear all,

A guy I knew once who saw Bigfoot went around talk shows describing his experience. He sounded very sincere and articulate.



again..
this doesnt mean ANYTHING
hitler and mussolini sounded sincere and articulate for a lot of people

you also think Icke has great points
while he is a madman going around telling stories about shapeshifting lizards

stop with that
it isnt an argument

if anything
it makes it worse for us to believe there´s actually a bigfoot


You say that cause you haven't listened to Icke. Are you saying that 100 percent of what David Icke says is false? LOL

If you listen to his Oxford Union lecture, you will see that he is a genius and right about many things. Listen to him, not his critics, and your mind will be changed about him.

But you don't do that. You won't take the 90 minutes required to listen to his presentation at Oxford. It's absolutely brilliant and contains a LOT of truths down the rabbit hole.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby ciscop » 10 Jun 2010, 02:04

Does he believes Shapeshipfting lizards control the world?
Yes

Is that tremendously stupid and crazy?
Yes

Do i wanna spend 90 minutes hearing a madman talk?
no


Do you want to argue about point A or B Scescop?
do you believe shapeshifting lizards control the world?
or you rather ignore that?

by the way
my point wasnt about Icke
was about YOU saying ¨he sounds very clear and convincing¨
that is not an argument, that is subjective and doesnt mean anything
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jun 2010, 02:23

ciscop wrote:Does he believes Shapeshipfting lizards control the world?
Yes

Is that tremendously stupid and crazy?
Yes

Do i wanna spend 90 minutes hearing a madman talk?
no

Are you once again, WAY off topic?
Yes

ciscop wrote:Do you want to argue about point A or B Scescop?
do you believe shapeshifting lizards control the world?
or you rather ignore that?

I think he wants to discuss BIGFOOT.

ciscop wrote:by the way
my point wasnt about Icke
was about YOU saying ¨he sounds very clear and convincing¨
that is not an argument, that is subjective and doesnt mean anything

My point isn't about Icke either. It's about SCEPCOP saying he sounds very clear and convincing yet you refuse to listen (which is your choice) and attempt to derail any on topic conversation.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby ciscop » 10 Jun 2010, 02:37

did scescop wanted to talk about icke ?
yes he did

so i am sorry if that makes you mad NP

being clear and convincing is not an argument
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby mr. mike » 17 Jan 2011, 15:02

This is now a dead thread, but I would like to day that encounters like Valenti's have happened before and will happen again. Many people driving in the areas where the Bigfoot is supposed to roam have either seen one walking in front of their vehicle or appear out of the woods after their car has passed by. Unfortuneatly this is only anecdotal evidence.
mr. mike
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:26

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby Arouet » 17 Jan 2011, 20:17

mr. mike wrote:This is now a dead thread, but I would like to day that encounters like Valenti's have happened before and will happen again. Many people driving in the areas where the Bigfoot is supposed to roam have either seen one walking in front of their vehicle or appear out of the woods after their car has passed by. Unfortuneatly this is only anecdotal evidence.


Do you question the level of detail that Valenti gave about this siting? It ostensibly occurred around 4:00 am, from a moving car.

Just sayin...
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Jason Valenti's BIGFOOT experience

Postby mr. mike » 18 Jan 2011, 03:36

He wasn't driving at freeway speeds during all of the alleged encounter, he did have his high beams on, and he was in a rural area. I've driven through national forests at night and you notice things like large animals and there are no distractions like in an urban or suburban area. (That written, I've never seen anything like Valenti's female Bigfoot.) I would agree that is a lot of information to derive from a 2 minute or less sighting, but some people have the ability to pick up visual details quickly. The downfall of this anecdote is that it is only an anecdote; we have no footprint casts, no bits of hair, no scat - no physical evidence.
mr. mike
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 23 Nov 2010, 10:26

Next

Return to Unexplained Creatures / Cryptozoology

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest